Tuesday, July 6, 2010

home...

What bliss!


We have been home for one month this week. It is so hard to believe. I don't even know where to begin. This has been quite the journey...to say the least.


In looking over the process, there is something that has been so rich and actually sacred for me. I haven't written for that reason...and all the other reasons that come with having a teenager, tween and a toddler all under my care!



I want to explore my journal here, over the next few weeks, to give you just a glimpse of this truly amazing journey. For today, the word is grateful...

and pictures speak thousands of words...






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wish I could hug her and hold her! You'll just have to do it extra for me :) Sooo excited for you guys! She is wonderful.

Brown English Muffin said...

She's beautiful...i"ll ask more questions later as I read on...but what a beautiful blessing.