Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a year to celebrate!

Happy New Year! The beginning of a new decade. That really is so amazing to me.

2010 is definitely a year of celebration for us.

Youth With A Mission is 50 years old... Jubilee!

Todd has been with YWAM for 25 years! (total honor for him)

I has been with YWAM for 20 years! (what a privilege for me)

Todd and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage...some years filled with total bliss, others with deep challenges, all with deep love, a sense of humor and true commitment.

We will all celebrate Jackson's 18 years!

Oh there is always something, or someone to celebrate. These are just a few "landmark" celebrations...sign posts along the way.

We also hope that 2010 marks...
-the completion of our adoption process
-the completion of our home addition
-a renewed passion for loving God and loving others

I am so grateful, in this new year, that the Lord promises that our days, and time, are in HIS hands.

Lord, thank you for the way you have "handled" my life. For the way in which you have worked all things together for your good.

May Habakkuk 3:18 mark my life this year...

"Yet will I rejoice in the Lord, I will JOY in the God of my salvation."

No comments: