Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So, I needed a break...

Okay, I been cruizin the blogs a bit on this overcast day. (Forget that I am teaching in an hour and have a million and one things on my "to do " list...that are not getting done!) I was at "A Girl Raising Boys" hoping there was something new there. There was. Here it is. It was super fun...well a bit confusing on my Iraqi name. If you can pronounce it, please call me!

Enjoy your day! I have to run...seriously!

My 9 Names:
1. Your Real Name: Vickie
2. Your Gangsta Name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): vicizzle
3. Your Detective Name (favorite color and favorite animal): Black Dog
4. Your Soap Opera Name (your middle name and street you live on/or your apartment #): Lynn Fourten
5. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first): hedvi
6. Your Superhero/Criminal Name (your 2nd favorite color, and favorite candy): Red Chocolate
7. Your Iraqi Name (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's first name): idhrljn
8. Your Witness Protection Name (parents middle name): Lee Hobert
9. Your Goth Name (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Cookie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I have laughed at the names I came up with. The best one is my Star Wars name-I am Walle- like the movie. I love that movie. See ya soon. Leslie